Weighted Twin Blanket For Sensory Kids | 7 10 12 or 15 lbs | Go Sports!
- "My son loves it. It helps with bedtime and he’s usually asleep within 20 mins"
- Twin Blanket Measures 65" x 45" & Weighted To 7 10 12 or 15 lbs
- Provides calming weighted pressure for Sensory Seekers - Made In USA By Speech Therapists In Phx, AZ!
- Breathable Cotton Weighted Insert (Stays Cool) Weighted With Our High Density Polly Pellets (Weight Stays Evenly Distributed Unlike Glass Beads Which Settles Like Sand In The Corners Of Your Blanket) & Cotton / Super Soft Dimpled Minky Cover
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you're not 100% delighted with your Weighted Sensory Blanket, return it for a full refund to ReachTherapy Solutions
When your allstar needs a timeout, give them the right equipment. The Go Sports! Weighted Twin Blanket gives players what they need for peak performance. The removable cover makes machine washing easy! Choose 7, 10, 12 or 15 lbs to add just the right amount of weighted pressure to help you get your best rest. Each is hand crafted with love here in Phoenix, AZ. Weighted blankets & lap pads can be calming tools for individuals with sensory issues, Autism, Insomnia, Anxiety or Fidgets.
Washing Instructions: Remove weighted insert from duvet cover using the buttons across the top and ties at the corners and middle of the cover and insert. Machine wash your cover in cold water, on gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softener as it will ruin the soft minky material. Air or tumble dry on low. Due to the weight, the weighted insert should be washed in a commercial washing machine to avoid damage to your own.